Profibus-DP Slave DB direct access

arthur.hauer

Dear experts,
Is it possible to access a Profibus-DP slave DB directly from master, without downloading anything to it(not allowed to program slave)? I'm using Siemens S7-300 CPU 315-2PN/DP as master.

It is possible using S7 connection. You must configure it in NetPro and then redownload the hardware configuration to the master CPU.
In order to access data, blocks PUT and GET are used.

Similar Topics

Hello, I am in possession of a WAGO PFC 200 750-8216 which I was successfully able to set up as a Modbus RTU Master to a slave device using...
Replies
Views
Dose anyone have experience with Beckhoff FC3121 profibus master PCIe card connected to Siemens CP342-5 as a profibus slave? The data retrieved...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I am looking to establish a communication between one Profibus master and one Profibus slave. I downloaded the Profibus Master...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Spending a couple of weeks testing some systems in Norway. Some of the systems have drives controlled by PROFIBUS. Instead of unpacking...
Replies
Views
Experts! Advice required S7300 CPU 2 DP 315 Master Slave Profibus.(2 CPU) In My application I have to send data from Master to slave and slave...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom