Urgent communication between Schneider m340 and honeywell dcs

aacmpy

hello everyone
we work on a water station using plc schneider M340 and we should make a communication with a dcs honeywell , this dcs should read a variables from my plc i have a ethernet module BMX NOE 0.100
i put the ip adress but the dcs show that the variables are not online

I'm assuming the DCS is trying to read data using Modbus TCP.

How have you defined the data you're trying to read in the DCS?

Do you have corresponding located variables (i.e. tags with addresses) within unity?

Have you tried using a modbus client on your PC to see if the PLC data is accessible?

Please provide more info

Similar Topics

Good Day All, I've a MicroLogix 1200 and Panel View 300 Micro installed on a package in process and its working fine. PV is connected with 8 pin...
Replies
Views
So since the holidays are happening, my boss has gave me the responsibility of backing up all the PLCs. Fortunately, most of them are on a network...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have one CJ1M CPU 13.. I am trying to communicate using CS1W-CN118 and serial to USB converter CS1W- CIF31, I am using Cx programmer...
Replies
Views
Hello All, On a plant Wincc Pc was breakdown.Loaded windows2000, wincc6.0 and simatic maneger with cp5611. I made format and load all project...
Replies
Views
Hi I am having one MODICON NANO PLC and i want it communicate and transfer the program which i had developed in PL707 software and cable...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom