FactoryTalk View SE - VBA - How to Access Object Properties & Animations?

Grendizer

Hey all,

Simple question (and hopefully a simple answer), I have an object, example Polygon1, in a screen. I want to access the object's attributes (color, size, position, ...) using VBA in that screen. How can I do that? What is the syntax to do that?

Also, can I add animation through VBA on the object?

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Open the FactoryTalk View Site Edition help file and look for a theme named Object models in FactoryTalk View Site Edition. You will find there all the objects used in FTVSE and the available properties and methods (+ code example).

** Rockwell Softare > FactoryTalk View > User Documentation > FActoryTalk View Site Edition help

Thanks man, I'll open that.

Btw, I have to Right Click on the Object and select "ExposeToVba". This way, I can see the object through VBA :D. That was my initial problem. I couldn't see the object.