How to use a General PC as HMI + PLC S7 1200 + TIA v.13

mihesper

Hi

I have S7-1200 and want to use a general PC as HMI with TIA v.13

1) what additional hardware my PC should have? (it already has a TCP/IP Port)

2) I have added a General PC in my configuration in TIA , but it does not let me add some screens for my HMI program. When I add a standard Siemens HMI, TIA lets me to add screens, but with PC it does not allow me to do so. What should I do for using a general PC as HMI and program it with TIA? Is it possible or I should think of another solution?

:oops::mad:🔨:cry::geek:🍺:p

Thanks

Similar Topics

What is your perspective? Are you a Maintenance Tech? Systems Integrator? OEM Engineer? What are your thoughts on the topic of source...
Replies
Views
Wizards, It has been a few, but you all have always done me well. I have acquired a 1769-L33ER and want to use it as my collection PLC to...
Replies
Views
Hi! I recently discovered how to get to configuration mode and disable printing for connecting to PanelBuilder32 and updating my Panelview...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, Hope everyone is doing well. I have a general doubt about ladder programming. The outputs are not getting energized when I used the...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I'm teaching myself PLC programming, and don't have a lot of resources at my disposal, so probably a very basic question, but I recently...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom