RSLogix5000 FBD Editor

AlexDarsigny

Hi,

RSLogix5000 v20.01 FBD editor is making me crazy when it scrolls up or down automatically each time I move a block or a tag or even delete a wire. I don't see the logic in it and if I could decide when I scroll down or up by myself, it would be good. Is there an option in RSLogix5000 or even a workaround in Windows to disable that?

Thank you.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I am curious as to how many of you actually utilize the SFC and FBD available in RSLogix5000. I find both very useful depending on the task at...
Replies
Views
Good day all. I would like to know if it is possible to change programming languages in RSLogix5000? For example, if a program is written using...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a project using RSLogix Function Block Diagram and a Prosoft Profibus module to communicate with a Siemens DCS My problem is it has...
Replies
Views
Ok, I've only recently discovered the delights of this software and I have a question that'll probably be so easy for you guys. Basically I want...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have an RSLogix5000 project which is running live in the factory but I need to make some changes to the logic. I want to test...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom