Wanted: UltraMaster software

ULTRA Master Software Needed

Hello All,
Sorry for reopening an old thread here but I'm trying to get a copy of the Ultra Master software. I contacted Rockwell and they pointed me to the website which shows that the software has been discontinued since 2014. We have just replaced an old Ultra 100 Servo drive and now need the Ultra Master to get it communicating with the PLC. Can someone zip up the software for me. Thank you.

Ultra Master 1.6 required

Hi all

I have ultra 100 drive 1398-DDM-009 and need Ultra Master software to configure. Can anyone help?

Rockwell have discontinued download and in any case, it was bought so long ago the serial number is no longer recognised by ab or Rockwell when going through the software entitlement route.

Does anyone have the software and can it legally be given to me?
It is currently running with a 1305 RFB 05 B filter.

Our issue is we have a new large machine installed which causes slight ac voltage drops causing the filter to buzz lightly and the drive then trips out to flashing green /orange and we have to reset and get function till next cut-out.

i was hoping that there may be some drive configurations that might help?

if not then any suggestions would be useful also

thanks

Hi everyone, I’m another user who is tying to setup an ultra 100 drive (1398-DDM-009) and looking for the ultra master software. Can somebody please share a copy of the software?

Many thanks, Devin

#metoo...
i am also looking for a software to work on my Allen Bradley or IQ2000 Servo Drive.
From what i know the software should be from aroud year 2000 to 2004, meaning at least IQ Master 3.24 or BRU Master 1.51..
otherwise and from what i understand i wont be able to initialize the personality module..
can anybody help?

Kind regards

hello everybody, I need to download the Ultra master software to work in an old drive, is there anybody that could help me with the serial number