CPU 416-2DP fault indicator

I am guessing that this was a system that has run OK before, but now it has problems with no modification being done by anyone.
If there has been made any software or hardware modifications, then investigate these modifications first.

There seems to be at least one error on at least one of the Profibus networks.
I recommend using the "Hardware Diagnostics" in stead of the diagnostics buffer. The Hardware Diagnostics will often (but not always) point directly to the faulty module.

If more than one DP slave is affected, it is more likely a cable or connector problem, or a missing termination (can also be caused by the last DP slave in the daisy-chain being powered down or the last connector in the daisy-chain not being properly connected).

yes its as you said the system was running fine. and now it is running as well fine, the thing is what i have mentioned above. also all the drives and remote IOs are working.

@Abdo
This is very, very basic error tracing, so I will advice you to attend a Simatic course. If you were trained, you'd find this error in one minute instead of using one day.
icon12.gif

Kalle

thanks KalleOlsen

you alright, what am doing now is reading the troubleshooting module from the serve 1 training course

thanks every body

I am guessing that this was a system that has run OK before, but now it has problems with no modification being done by anyone.
If there has been made any software or hardware modifications, then investigate these modifications first.

There seems to be at least one error on at least one of the Profibus networks.
I recommend using the "Hardware Diagnostics" in stead of the diagnostics buffer. The Hardware Diagnostics will often (but not always) point directly to the faulty module.

If more than one DP slave is affected, it is more likely a cable or connector problem, or a missing termination (can also be caused by the last DP slave in the daisy-chain being powered down or the last connector in the daisy-chain not being properly conneced).

you alright, the system was running fine, then it was on the stop mode,

1- i tried to put it on the run mode but it went back to stop mode.

2- then i tried to download from my PG and i got "can't establish connection to the CPU"

3- i reset the memory and tried to download again but again the same problem in step 2.

4- i changed the memory and again the same as in step 2

5- i tried a new CPU, new Rack ......nothing work

note this : we have 2 line "middle line and front line" the problem exist in middle line.and both line have the same modules.

6- i download the front line logic in the middle line and it works.

7- now what i did i again download the middle line program in the CPU with changing the IP address and now it was downloaded.

8- after doing this i was able to put my system in the run mode. except some of the remote IOs and Drives were working for 10 minuet and then stop working. at the end all of them started working <:pi don't know how ;)>

9- the exist problem is the error in the CPU INTF, EXTF and BUS2F.also my CP443-5 is running fine although it shows error in the HW Config and when i put the property of the CP it shows the status OK.

this is long description :confused: