software step5

indra

I have many types of SIMATIC S5 ( about 50 unit ) in our papermill and at the moment I want to order the STEP5 software that can be installed in my notebook with system WINDOWS95 until WINDOWS XP. Does anyone knows what is the NEWEST version of STEP5 software that can be installed in Windows95, 98 or XP ?

Can I also use this software for multi installation in some our notebooks ? about 10-15 times because we have many notebooks for troubleshooting in our papermill and I have to install this new STEP5 software. I heard from my friend that SIEMENS always protect the software only for ONE TIMES installation.

Regards,

INDRA

Newest and last version is Step5 version 7.23 11.11.2003.
It works with W2k and xp. It is protected by single-Licence-Key.

step5 software

Hi, thank you for your info. Could you please inform me is there any pssibility to order this software but with license for 10 times installation ? If yes, how to order this part ?

INDRA

indra

Speak to your local Siemens supplier, they will be able to get hold of this software for you. For 10 lisences you will find that you have to buy 10 copies of the software, so ask for a bulk buy discount, that not to say you will get a discount, but if you don't ask, you don't get.

Paul

I see that Ken replied while I was busy one finger typing!

Indra,
You may want to seriously consider PLC WorkShop for Siemens S5 from FasTrak SoftWorks, Inc. It is a 32 Bit Windows application that is designed for new operating systems, and it is MUCH less expensive than the Step 5. It also supports your existing Step 5 files, and it also provides discounts for multi-license usage. Feel free to contact me for specifics, or questions, or for a demo.
[email protected]