Need help converting .rsp file to pdf

baszim

Hello,

I need some help with a rsp file. I cannot open it, because we have RSLogix 5000, but not RSLogix 5.

I don't want to attach the file here, but maybe someone could be so kind and convert two rsp files to PDF format. I will send you my email address, if this is possible.

Thank you very much.

baszim

arronlee,

Hopefully the OP has gotten some help by now as its been 1.5 years sense he posted this.

What the OP wanted is for someone with RSLogix5 to open the file (.RSP RSLogix5 program for a PLC5) and create a report of the entire program. Then print that report in PDF form so he could read it as he does not have RSLogix5.

It has nothing to do with what you are asking about. Or are you just promoting a product?

Last edited: