Simovert Masterdrive with T300 card

Johnny T

Hi

I'm currently trying to set up a system that incorporates a Simovert Masterdrive with a T300 card. The card is set as a winding application so uses a MS 320 card.

Attached, via ribbon cable, is an SE300 card (6SE7090-0XX84-3EH0).

I'm trying to find some information out (ie a manual) on the operation of the T300 card / SE300 card. I need to know what the inputs of the SE300 card correspond to and also what the LED's mean. I've tried the siemens website but the only reference they have to the T300 is with a few FAQ questions. There doesn't seem to be a manual to download.

Has anyone any idea's where I could get a manual or information from (or does someone have the info?)

Thanks in advance....

:)

Siemens Manuals

Bad thing about Siemens Website is, that the search function only works if you know exactly what to ask for (including spaces hyphens, no hyphens etc..). Unfortunately searching for partnumbers never gets you to the manual. I used my Siemens Rep to have him do the search for me. Aftr doing that enough times, he gave me a set of manual CDs. :)

Since I have thee CDs, I can e-mail you T300 manuals examples etc.. (about 9.5M Zip file). As long as your system can handle the size of the file (and the extension, but I can rename it to Siemens.ZZZ to fool the IT Gods.

Let me know

USDutchman

You are a hero mate. Yep, if you could email me the manual that would be great.

The system shouldn't have any problem with the file size and I'm on broadband so no problem. There's no server stripping file extensions either so just mail away.

My email addy is: webmaster(at)biscuitsbrown.com

A big thank you for this, its appreciated.

Cheers

John :)

Hi

I will be very glad if you could also help me with the same manuals (T300 /ms 320) for masterdrives as you helped Jonny. I am also having the same problem.
My email is [email protected]

Thank you in advance