DeltaV Problem with MError and Output Transfer Error

joe209

Hi all,
i got a MError 'Output transfer failure' on one controller of a big plant, all controller of these plant is using the same library but only the one controller gets out a MError. And at this controller there are running many modules, which are equal to the modules which cause the error, which cause no MErrors :unsure:.

I checked already the CPU HW revision and SW revision of this CPU´s and they are the same to thoose which cause no errors.

I checked to which modules the transfer would go and checked out this module, but it gets Information too from the non error causing modules. Checked the Properies of MError and Faults, are the same too.

With a free time of 21% it is the CPU with the lowest freetime, which cause the error. But there are CPU´s which have a free time of 24% which cause no error. Or is there a limit of maybe 22% :)

Did someone had the same or similar problem and have fixed it?
I hope i can get help here.

PS: Yeah i tried the Emerson Hotline, don´t be a big help :)