Analog Signal Conditioning

shails0276

Hi,

In one of our application, a flowmeter is connected to the analog input of the PLC. The 4-20 mA signal coming from the flowmeter is very fluctuating and is used as a Process variable in PID control. As the PV changes rapidly the output of the PID controller also responses quickly. To avoid this I want to use some damping logic.
Has anyone tried this before?

Similar Topics

Hi, I have 7 years of experience as a maintenance / PLC programmer in a fairly old steel mill. I was the one who converted PLC2 to CtrlLGx...
Replies
Views
Hey Folks. I have a project where I will have have to control a VFD speed via analog voltage (0-10V) with the PLC, From an signal coming from my...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to figure out if this is possible. Say I have one analog output with the following specs: Output range = 4 to 20 mA Absolute...
Replies
Views
I am trying to make a pressure transducer work with my SLC but I don't want to fry my analog card. I am powering the transducer with 24V DC. The...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a compact Logix plc and I have been task with configuring alarms into our SCADA when an Analog signal stops moving. The analog...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom