Moving Multiple Arrays With One Instruction?

nik124

I am having a bit of trouble trying to find 1 instruction that will move the value of “0” into multiple arrays in one shot? Is this possible or do you have to use separate instructions for each array? Thanks for any help in advance.

Fill instruction will do just that.

1hp9ft.png

You can use the CLR instruction, but I think this only does 1 array at a time (so you need to use a separate CLR instruction for each array)

Similar Topics

Hey all. Quick question about RSL5000. Currently in V20. I am wondering how one could go about exporting multiple UDT data types from one...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have recently started my first industrial electrician job in a mill a lot of its employees. There are no contractors brought in for...
Replies
Views
Attempting to write 1600 word addresses for testing purposes. Any ideas,suggestions for the simplest way?
Replies
Views
I'm a Siemens person, and this is one of my first AB programs. The customer wants everything programmed in Ladder. I have a lot of data (3...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a compact Logix plc and I have been task with configuring alarms into our SCADA when an Analog signal stops moving. The analog...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom