RS Logix Designer FBD View Randomly Shifts When Editing Lines and Blocks

aufisherman

Morning All,

Has anyone else experienced this where when drawing lines between blocks or deleting lines and pasting blocks the view randomly shifts down or to the left or right?

At first I thought I was going nuts, but my coworkers have confirmed that this is not just me.

I am using Studio 5000 Logix Designer Version 24.02 Professional Edition.

If anyone has experienced this or has a fix for this please let me know!

Thanks!

Yeah, it sucks. I usually try not to crowd each page, then it seems to look better.
No fix as of V30 that I'm aware of.

Similar Topics

Hello, I am hoping to find a way to tell FBD not to automatically create a new tag once the AOI or any tag is copied. Is this possible? For...
Replies
Views
How do I organize the template for my controls. I am new to Logix Designer but have used RS500 and RS5000. My new Logix Designer has Toolbars...
Replies
Views
Hello, Im building project with 1756-L82ES controller and 1756-IB16S card but i cant find it when trying to add the card to IO configuration...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how to set the background colors of instuction blocks (TON, MOV, etc)?
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm trying to use the Logix Designer SDK to upload and download a single ACD to many controllers. I got this to work fine copying...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom