Remote I/O that does Implicit Messaging to AB

jparker83

Hi all,

Looking for some Remote I/O that does Implicit Messaging to AB. I know that AB has Point I/O for this, and that Modbus can be used to get remote I/o to communicate. What I am trying to prevent is our technicians who say they don't understand how the I/O works because the "rung does not show green" (true quote from a technician).

Only company that I found, that spells it out is Opto22.

Do you know of any others?

Waho, beckoff, omron, redlion, Automation direct,banner engineering, murr, just to name a few

Waho, beckoff, omron, redlion, Automation direct,banner engineering, murr, just to name a few

Should have been more specific, no controllers on any of these remote racks, strictly I/O with means to communicate to AB where I can view them in my I/O configuration tree by means of a generic module or if available AOP. Also, has to be at least rated for Class 1 Div. 2.

Last edited: