Mitsubishi MR Configurator 2

HersheysMM

Does anyone know if Mitsubishi MR Configurator 2 would be a worthwhile software for us?

We are an OEM and use Mitsubishi FX3u PLc with the motion control modules Fx3u-20ssc-h which we use to run J4 inverter drives. Currently we use FX-Configurator to do our programming however I was wondering if the MR Configurator 2 software would help with diagnostics and monitoring of the J4 drive. Am I thinking right that we would need to be directly connected to the drive to use MR Configurator 2?

Thanks for your help!

It is a software for parametrisation, testing and monitoring. I use it all the time I have to work with Mitsu servos. It can be used for monitoring I/Os and for troubleshooting.
I'd recommend it, very neat to use.

You need mini USB to connect directly to it, no problems there.

Yes MR configurator 2 is what I had to have when I was troubleshooting a J4 servo last month. Not the best software but not the worst either.