FactoryTalk RSlinx problem

tacoelec

In Factorytalk View Studio, under RSLinxEnterprise trid to activate Communication Setup.
I get and error message
Title RSLinxEnterprise
Computer "name" does not exist in FactoryTalk Directory.
Contact your administrator for more information.

I press ok and then I get another error message
title RSLinxEnterprise
Unable to communicate with RSLinxEnterprise server "localhost'.
- verify the server is correct.
- verify the server's host computer is running
- verify that the ethernet cable is plugged in
- all pending edits will be lost and this editor will be closed
- verify RSLinxEnterprise is restarted before reopening Communication setup editor.

Can't seem to find the root cause of this problem

You must run the FactoryTalk Directory Configuration Wizard and config the correct directory for your application. If you are developing a Network application then configure the network directory.

OG

All seems to be in place but in Factorytalk view studio the "X failed tag information upload on route ControlLogix" come up. not able to find data on this error

I'm having the exact same error as the original poster, but the directory configuration wizard didn't fix the problem.

Is there something else that could be causing this?