AB MicroView 2707-MVP232

ThomasGruetter

Lifetime Supporting Member
Trying to find the software to upload the application of this interface.
I'm going to a site tomorrow - the customer wants a backup for this device or replace it with something new - looking for information and solutions.

The software number is 2707-NP but it isn't available from AB. It used to be available from Spectrum Controls ( the manufacturer of the unit ) but it it looks like it isn't available from them either. It is a DOS level program. Sorry I don't have any more information.

Thanks for the feedback Bernie,
I came to the same conclusion about the software. I could run DOS programs so no problem there. Likely replacing the MicroView with something new would be best. Any suggestions are welcome...
PS. I like your website links!