Hour meter programming in Rockwell

I tried this program without reset only to see the hour meters . Please find my attachment

Why do you ONS both the rising and falling edge of the Seconds ? There is no need to... just XIC seconds.0 and CTU to 360 instead of 180. The counter has a built-in ONS

he counter has a built-in ONS

The CTU's built-in ONS gets reset with the CTU reset, which means it will think it sees another rising edge of the RTC seconds bit on the next scan. So instead of reset it is probably better to set .ACC, to 0, or Reset the CTU and then Latch the .CU.

I always use Mike Lamond's method, and have for years.
Every program I write, I start by dropping in a Utility Routine to generate a global, base one second pulse off of the WallClockTime. In each separate Task, I also one-shot that to a task-local one second time pulse.

In Utility, I also generate a string version of the time/date (05/20/20 - 15:18), an integer for Day of the Week, and convert the WallClockTime into UTC Time (based in seconds)

What is Mike Lamond's method?