Mitsu_A500 _VFD

Ga1011

I have been asked to see why an A500 VFD is not changing Hz despite the fact that I am getting the 4-20ma signal from our Honeywell loop controller on one of our boilers. I am completely unfamiliar with Mitsu drives and have reviewed the documentation yet am unclear on the setting range of 0-99,9999 for activation of the AU signal. This VFD is controlling an Overfire blower on one of our boilers so I am hesitant to just go changing things as one might imagine. My suspicion is that someone has clamped the max Hz or inadvertently turned off the Analog current signal in Par. 184 of the drive.

parameter 184 That should be at 4, this is rarely changed, Look at parameter 73 this selects the type and check terminals AU & SD are linked this is for 4-20ma

A500.png

Thanks for the heads up. Yes when looking into the parameter settings 73 denotes 0-5/0-10v selection. No mention of 4-20 ma signal.

If I remember correctly the parameter is a setting 0-10 or 0-5v so does not apply to 4-20ma, check parameter 79 it may be set for so only speed change from dial PU operation