StudioLogix V32 issue

All,

I am quoting an email that was put out yesterday in our organisation. I have not checked the issue myself. Others may have experience similar issues.

Shortly before Christmas last year, we experienced a weird issue.
Accidently, one guy in our mill deleted one VFD from the IO tree.
As a result, the complete Processor faulted and dumped the project.
After having a bunch of mails going forward/backward between Rockwell and us, they came up with a technote, not to use the minor revision .011

I tested that today by using 32.012 and obviously this annoying bug is gone.
So please update your project to Firmware 32.012 to avoid any hiccups like that.

Similar Topics

When attempting to add IO modules to the backplane of a Guardlogix controller (5069-L330ERMS), there are only 18 modules from which to select, and...
Replies
Views
I just purchased StudioLogix 5000 mini and have been practicing ladder logic, entering instructions, creating and editing tags and etc...Ver...
Replies
Views
I'm adding an IAI Gateway with 2 axes connected to it. To an ethernet network on my PLC. So, I think the math is correct on the Input and Output...
Replies
Views
Got a repaired laptop back from warranty and loaded it up with all my software, unfortunately with my version V32.03 Studio 5000 I cannot change...
Replies
Views
During the process of installing Studio 5000 Mini Edition to my new machine at work, it seems as though some things like RSLinx Classic and the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom