Rugged Analog Isolator

Bullzi

Lifetime Supporting Member
Happy New Year Everyone,
I am looking for some suggestions on a rugged Analog Isolation Module (4-20mA mostly). This will be mounted on DIN rail in a control panel that is used on our Calibration Trucks. The trucks are used on some very nasty roads so the module needs to be able to hold up to some shock and vibration.

Thanks for the info.

Similar Topics

I'm don't have time to read the forum as much as I used to - so maybe I've missed anything posted about this subject ... I ran across it and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We are looking at purchasing a new laptop for work. Our old one (a normal Dell) has died. We would like something a bit more 'rugged'...
Replies
Views
I need a plc with 6 inputs and 4 outputs. I must be able to power up the plc with 120 volts. The inputs will pick up and use the 24 volt internal...
Replies
Views
Hi all I am in the process of looking into the removal of a multiplexor (well 2 actually) from our ship to shore crane spreaders. As these...
Replies
Views
I'm having trouble calming down 2 Tempo Sonics. I'm using Studio 5000 CompactLogix my Raw value is jumping around from 8575.0 to 8755.0 at a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom