Total Control QuickPanel Jr. QPJ2D100L2P

GE also has a replacement, if you have Profocy ME for the 90-30, you might have the new HMI software too. Search this site or GE for details, while there look into updating the old 90-30 too.

GE also has a replacement, if you have Profocy ME for the 90-30, you might have the new HMI software too. Search this site or GE for details, while there look into updating the old 90-30 too.

RussB, Yes I believe we have Proficy ver 9. What do you recommend? ProFace or a GE product?

All I can say is that I've always had successful conversions from TCP/GE QuickDesigner to Proface GP-Pro EX. I don't know what the conversion is like from QuickPanel to QuickPanel View or QuickPanel+.

Proface is the original equipment manufacturer of older TCP & GE QuickPanels (not sure about Quickpanel View and QuickPanel+ models).

GE's QuickPanel View is a mature product - Their recommended successor is QuickPanel+:
http://www.geautomation.com/products/quickpanel-view

I would say go GE...
- if you like and are proficient with GE HMI software
- if you have GE HMIs & PLCs everywhere
- if you want to have a single vendor solution on this machine

I would say go Proface...
- if you have QuickPanels everywhere with PLCs from multiple vendors
- if you like and are proficient with GP-Pro EX
- if you don't want to be locked in to a single vendor for HMI and PLC

All I can say is that I've always had successful conversions from TCP/GE QuickDesigner to Proface GP-Pro EX. I don't know what the conversion is like from QuickPanel to QuickPanel View or QuickPanel+.

Proface is the original equipment manufacturer of older TCP & GE QuickPanels (not sure about Quickpanel View and QuickPanel+ models).

GE's QuickPanel View is a mature product - Their recommended successor is QuickPanel+:
http://www.geautomation.com/products/quickpanel-view

I would say go GE...
- if you like and are proficient with GE HMI software
- if you have GE HMIs & PLCs everywhere
- if you want to have a single vendor solution on this machine

I would say go Proface...
- if you have QuickPanels everywhere with PLCs from multiple vendors
- if you like and are proficient with GP-Pro EX
- if you don't want to be locked in to a single vendor for HMI and PLC

Actually this is a lone ranger. The only 90-30 we have hooked up to QuickPanel Jr. I just want to be able to take the offline project and be able to download it onto a new compatible, or direct replacement display without having to mess with any modification or configuration.