DC power meter with analog output

Hello

i need a DC power meter that gives a 0 - 10V along ouput signal. i need this signal for a plc.

the power level to be measured will be small i.e. pobolaly less than 10 Watts.

so i need a small cheap DC watt meter or some other way of measuring power. unfortuatley i only have one analog input available in my PLC

can anyone tell me where i could buy one?

thanks

can you refference your plc 0v and load 0v ? if so, you could just put a serial resistor that would give a differential voltage at full load. According to load voltage, maybe not use full span to obtain 10v as it will remove 10v out from the load too...

te voltage is very easy just 2 resistors to make the 24 voltage max 10.
possible with resistor of 10 kiloohm and one of 15 kiloohm.
the current is possible with a current converter (look at arduino for a cheap one.acs758

to have both analog inputs use a relais switching between both inputs (you will need another output for this.