HMI C400 Allen Bradley

Dear Sir/Mam

I am facing problem how to use Allen Bradley HMI C400 & How to connect HMI to Allen Bradley PLC Micrlogix 1000.

Please help me.

Last edited:
You will need to select the proper communication cable to connect the ML to the PLC. Once you do that, you will configure the communication channel in your PLC program to the communication port you selected in the HMI. If you give specific catalog numbers for the equipment and tell me what ports you want to use for the connection I can give more specific instructions.

You will need to select the proper communication cable to connect the ML to the PLC. Once you do that, you will configure the communication channel in your PLC program to the communication port you selected in the HMI. If you give specific catalog numbers for the equipment and tell me what ports you want to use for the connection I can give more specific instructions.
Dear Sir Catlog No is 2711C-T4T

Sir I dont know how to use HMI C400 Please Teach me if Possible. only for a single program that give only a push button on HMI and connet to AB micrologix 1000.. if i press a button on HMI then glow a Output of PLC.

Thank you for your Quick Reply

Dear Sir Catlog No is 2711C-T4T

Sir I dont know how to use HMI C400 Please Teach me if Possible. only for a single program that give only a push button on HMI and connet to AB micrologix 1000.. if i press a button on HMI then glow a Output of PLC. My PLC Cable is PM02 (One side is 8pin & Secon side 9 pin). PLC is already communicate to computer i already download a Program in PLC but dont know how to connect PLC to HMI. Dont Know how to make a program in HMI.
Thank you

Thank You Sir

I already have This Manual. But Problem is that i am not able to Program to HMI C400 & cant able to connect with AB PLC 1000.

Thank You