Programming cable for Hakko Touch Screen?

It go like that:

PC 2 Hakko 8
PC 3 Hakko 7
PC 5 Hakko 5

Try first to connect to MJ2 then MJ1.
Some Hakko models have USB port.You can use it but run the driver first.

Hi,

Can someone provide a simple guide how to upload (not sure what's the term in Hakko) the project from the Hakko touch screen?

I have to run V-MDD transfer utility? Or V-SFT can do the job?

Sorry, noob to Hakko.

Hi
You need to run V-Soft

The term in Hakko is transfer
GO FILE transfer PC<-
Set your port at detail seting.use 57600 bps.if you have V706 you can use USB
When you will introduce to Hakko you will like them, one of the best.
If you need more help feel free to ask.

Last edited:
ArikBY said:
Hi
You need to run V-Soft

The term in Hakko is transfer
GO FILE transfer PC<-
Set your port at detail seting.use 57600 bps.if you have V706 you can use USB
When you will introduce to Hakko you will like them, one of the best.
If you need more help feel free to ask.

Hi,

Here's the Hakko guru speaks. Glad to hear from you.

Thanks for ur info, referring to the attachment, I think this is the place to upload the file (transfer from Hakko to PC).

1) Basically I have to click on the 2nd button from the left under Transfer [PC<-], right?

2) But, before that I'll change the com port setting to 57600. Any other button I need to click, like 'read comments in data transfer'....or?

3) This V-SFT only work for V6 & V7? How about V4?

Thanks....newbie here. :)

Transfer2.JPG

Last edited:
Hi,

I tried the PLC_ConnectE.exe, but failed to execute the file, not sure what's wrong....if anyone happen to have the file that suitable for me, pls email me.

Do we need to do any setting at the Hakko touch screen?

[email protected]

Our customer is using V610C10. Lot no:1010521 H

Last edited:
ArikBY said:
It go like that:

PC 2 Hakko 8
PC 3 Hakko 7
PC 5 Hakko 5

Try first to connect to MJ2 then MJ1.
Some Hakko models have USB port.You can use it but run the driver first.

What is the cable pat # from the pinouts given? I've browse thru the manual, I saw V6-CP comm cable is a 9-pin (PC) to RJ45 (Hakko), am I right?

V6 has serial port 9-pin built in?

Hi it's been almost a year since I touched one, The cable for the V6 is a DB9 to RJ45 (made one a few years back)go to the HakkoElectronics web site for more info. If you don't have the original program you must upload it first PC<- after you setup the port. All this will not work if the port on the V6 is not configured. (had to be if in use).
The V7 is much better as you can connect via the ethernet port.
I hope it is configured since the config screen and comm. software is in Japanese and there is a trick with the system/F buttons that need to be pressed to activate the correct menus.
Hope this helps
D

ArikBY said:
I cannot attahed the file here.Please check your mail.

Arik,

Thx a lot for your file.

1) The V6 Hakko does not come with a serial port for upload/download?

2) The V6-CP (refer to your attachment), I can use and Ethernet cable and replace one of the side with a 9-pin female (PC), right?

Take Ethernet cabel cut one side and solder D type 9 pine as I shoe in file.

MJ2 (RG45)on the back of the panel is usually configured for programming.

Anybody have the V-SFT ver.5 software, I dont found, I need upload the program in the Monitouch touch screen, Please anybody has worked with that?
Thanks a lot.