LINEGAURD control unit communication with Micrologix1400

SagarK

Hello Friends,

I want to communicate 3 control units (Make: Henkel, Model no.: LINEGAURD 47/97 ) with Micrologix1400 on serial port RS232 (With or Without WAGO 750-650 RS232 C Serial Interface)

Thanks in Advance
Regards,
Sagar K

Welcome to the PLCTalk forum community !

You have made a statement of intent, with the implication that you would like general advice about the interface.

Please add any information you have or detailed questions, including but not limited to:

The protocol you intend to use. The Wago 750-650 is a very general purpose serial interface.

The direction of the data transfer; are you trying initiate communications from the MicroLogix side, or from a Wago controller on the Henkel equipment side ?

What wiring you have already tried.

Information about the PLC-side program code.

Troubleshooting or diagnostic information.

Henkel has a full service engineering department. Are you working with them directly on this application ?

Welcome to the PLCTalk forum community !

You have made a statement of intent, with the implication that you would like general advice about the interface.

Please add any information you have or detailed questions, including but not limited to:

The protocol you intend to use. The Wago 750-650 is a very general purpose serial interface.

The direction of the data transfer; are you trying initiate communications from the MicroLogix side, or from a Wago controller on the Henkel equipment side ?

What wiring you have already tried.

Information about the PLC-side program code.

Troubleshooting or diagnostic information.

Henkel has a full service engineering department. Are you working with them directly on this application ?

Hi Ken,
Thanks for your valuable response.
Actually, I want to communicate 3 control units (Make: Henkel, Model no.: meLINEGAURD 47/97 ) with Micrologix1400 on serial port RS232. & My question
is can anyone help in how to do that?

The protocol is RS232

The data flow is from LINEGAURD Control unit to Micrologix1400 (It means Microlox 1400 will only read the data)

Priviously i had successfully tried 1 LINEGAURD 47/97 with Micrologix 1400 PLC on serial port RS232. But, I Dont have any idea about how to do it with 3 control units

Regards,
SagarK