Laptop stands/Pedestals?

I have used one like this for almost 20 years, handy to have in the trunk

I have been using the exact same thing for10+ years.
I am now on my second one, because the first one somehow walked of the job site.:oops:

I've used a collapsible aluminium camping table and a 3-legged folding stool for many years. It gets a few comments occasionally but it's a godsend. Nothing worse than standing for hours at a control panel.

We use a table from table tote
www.pctabletote.com
part# 3000090

when disassembled, its the size of a laptop.
when you need it, slide the lid open. extend the legs, and you're ready.

Note,
I am not associates with this company, or get any compensation.

james

To me... this is the winner so far..... way more adjustable, and compact when taken down.

I can confirm, the pctabletote fits inside a 5 gallon bucket, along with extension cord.
Bucket becomes seat.

$27.99 is a nice price.
But I noticed they make a 39" tall version for $79.99.
That is odd to go from $27.99 for 13" to 29" legs to $79.99 for 13" to 39"??

Hey! they make a version with Cell Phone and beer holder.
https://www.amazon.com/Tabletote-Portable-Lightweight-Adjustable-Notebook/dp/B005IXSXPI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1532389404&sr=8-1&keywords=TABLETOTE

Last edited:
I can't find the taller version you are referencing using my amazon-fu. Your link goes to the 13.5", which is what I purchased. It did come with the cell phone holder and the beer holder and an a car antennae looking thing for holding up papers. I would NOT pay 80 dollars for the extended version of it. It's pretty much the exact size of a laptop when stored. It's light. It would be nice if it were taller though. It is a bit "top heavy" after it is set up. It's not really "industrial" by any means, but convenient in a control room.

30 bucks seems about right. I bought it and got all set up with my 5 gallon bucket a few times, and it worked out so well, that I figured I would use it all the time. But in reality, I still find myself with laptop cradling in left hand - and typing with right hand.

I use these (without the plates & cutlery) and they both fold up and fit neatly into the table bag which I can carry over my shoulder. Lightweight aluminium, easy to carry & transport, as well as pretty comfortable to sit at all day if needed.

Stool.jpg

Attachments

• HiGear.jpg
    157 bytes · Views: 41
I have a Samson LTS 50. My boss got it for me ( and several of my co workers ).

Works great! Small collapsed size, and adjustable from sitting to standing.

shopping
I used to use something like this when involved in projects, mostly to sit on. nice thing is is cheap, because they do get ruined, and can fit in laptop rucksack.

I can't find the taller version you are referencing using my amazon-fu. Your link goes to the 13.5", which is what I purchased. It did come with the cell phone holder and the beer holder and an a car antennae looking thing for holding up papers. I would NOT pay 80 dollars for the extended version of it. It's pretty much the exact size of a laptop when stored. It's light. It would be nice if it were taller though. It is a bit "top heavy" after it is set up. It's not really "industrial" by any means, but convenient in a control room.

30 bucks seems about right. I bought it and got all set up with my 5 gallon bucket a few times, and it worked out so well, that I figured I would use it all the time. But in reality, I still find myself with laptop cradling in left hand - and typing with right hand.

Here is mention of taller unit on site in "Super Savings" box:
http://www.pctabletote.com/

Here is information on the units they have:
http://www.pctabletote.com/our-tables.html

Last edited: