PID OUT PUT Scaling

plcnovel

Hi All
I want to have my PID out in USGPM units instead of percentage output. I am using Rslogix 5000 with controllogix processor. For example, its a cascade system, i am taking the pid 1 output and using it as a setpoint of second pid. The first pid is a temp loop where as the second pid is a flow loop. Second pid pv is in usgpm so thats why i want the first pid output (being fed into second one as a setpoint) to be in usgpm as well. Any ideas how to this can be achieved? Any help will be appreciated

Thanks in advance

There is a scaling tab inside the PID block. Scale it to whatever you want, make sure your .MINO and .MAXO is 0 and 100 to get the full scaling

Similar Topics

Hi, I've got a PID block in my RX3i program wherein the setpoint is 390, my feedback is 200, and the CV is the difference, 190. When I change PV...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First I'd like to say thank you for viewing my post. I need to learn how to scale an analog input on the RSLogix 5000 without doing so...
Replies
Views
I've been chasing my tail for a couple of hours now, trying to get the output of the PID instruction to generate a value of 4095 for 100% output...
Replies
Views
Still trying to get my head around this PID PV input scaling thing. What I am trying to do is to add a 2nd (user selectable PV input to a...
Replies
Views
Hello again. I have a question about PID controls. When looking on at a PID control block in a PLC 5, I can see where the input range is scaled...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom