Rewriting PLC Program from 6200 series to RSLogix 5000

Melissa

M
I am rewriting a program from a PLC5-250 to PLC5 using RSLogix 5000 and I am doing some block transfers right now but on the old program I have a .AE, does anyone know the equivalent in ControlLogix?

PLC-5/250 BT control mnemonics

According to the PLC-5/250 Addressing manual, the .AE and .AD mnemonic codes represent Asynchronous Error and Asynchronous Done conditions of a block transfer control element.

http://www.ab.com/manuals/swrsi/5000-6.4.3.pdf

The ControlLogix has .ER and .DN bits in it's MSG control element, so you can directly substitute .ER for .AE

If you're using ControlNet or EtherNet/IP instead of RIO for your field I/O network, the connections and error conditions will be different; BTR and BTW instructions are replaced by Connections.

Thank You

Thank you for the information, it will be very helpful as I am just getting back to that section of the code after going back through the program.