Is it possible to change VisionView settings through FactoryTalk?

Walks

I'm working with a HMI using FactoryTalk ME. VisionView is launched from the HMI and displays the barcode scanned from a Dataman 262. If a barcode does not match the one selected in the FactoryTalk program I would like for the VisionView software to show the red box around the scanned barcode. Currently, as long as ANY barcode is successfully scanned, VisionView will display it as passed with a green box.

I know this can be done from the VisionView settings by manually entering the barcode in the 'Set match string' option. However, I want to make it so that if I select a barcode string from a preloaded list in FactoryTalk then it will load that string into the Visionview, i.e. make it so there is no reason to go into the VisionView settings to change the barcode to be matched.