Area Lenght error in FC163

AKN05

Dear All,
I work on a project with 1218F CPU. I have FC 163 written in SCL which process data from DB 165. In the diagnostic I got this error.

Temporary CPU error: Area length error in FC 163
affecting OB 1 execution
read access Volatile DB area
Incorrect address, operand replaced

CMC5_401 / CMC5_401

Internal address details: Caddr=16#000000A3, area: Volatile DB area, addr: 268436486

Even I dont have this address in my DB. anyone have an idea what is this about? or how can I solve it.

Thank you in advance

Not sure on S7 1200 onwards but I would imagine that those addresses are physical address values, in the PLC the address space in the IDE for example DB10.DBD20 but the physical address will be a hex number, This is the same as some other platforms for example in Mitsubishi a dataword I.e. D100 the physical address is 50276 as shown in the pic attached when I use the function Address Set i.e. I am getting the physical address of D100.
So on that basis would imagine something is pointing to an address that is not there.

Addressing.png