Studio 5000 Socekt Size Issue

Tao

How do I increase the socket maximum size(3972) in studio 5000.
because my current project need the socket size is 4650, the studio 5000 MSG function tell me the request size is too large, is it possible to increase the standard socket size?

I solved this problem by using Unicode functions to convert Chinese characters to reduce source data size.

You can't increase max size, however, you can split you source data into two or more separate messages.
Also please note that "Large Connection" is not supported in 1769 CompactLogix (5370 family).

Similar Topics

Hi, how do I convert 2x Integer registers to a Real? The two integers are from Modbus registers that contain a floating point value, I need to...
Replies
Views
What is the best way to extract the hour and minute from the register that comes from Yaskawa VFD. In studio 5000 I have a register saved as INT...
Replies
Views
I have an Allen Bradley temperature switch that I am trying to use in studio 5000. I am getting the message "Unable to interpret the IODD file"...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I want to ask what may seem a stupid question, as I have a project to send live data to a Yeacode line printer which will print meterage...
Replies
Views
Hi guys , I'm new with Allen Bradley, but I have experience with Tia portal (s7 1200 ,s7 1500) I want to convert my project from Tia portal to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom