Password protected plc in run mode

I have an Allen Bradley, Micro 820, 2080-LC20-20QBB that is password protected and is set in run mode. The plc was sent to me with a password that I do not know. This means that I can not use the connected components workbench to program the plc.

To get around this, I have a MicroSD card with a ConfigMeFirst.txt file on the root of the MicroSD card with the following text:

[PM]
[FWFILE = firmware\2080-LC20-20QBB_10_012_bld_01.nvs]
[FWDOWN = 1]
[END]

Then I put the microSD into the plc, power cycle it, wait for the SD light on the PLC to turn off after about 5ish seconds, and then proceed to connect to CCW with my ethernet.

The PLC acts like it read the microSD but it does not change anything about the PLC and I needed some suggestions on how to fix it.

Thanks!

(I have also tried just [PM] [END] and then connecting to firmware downgrade but it will not work)

PLC firmware: 12.011
MicroSD: SDHC with FAT32 File system