I need help with ACD files

folola1

Hey guys, I have been working with PLC's since last month.
I have a virtual machine where I can use the RSLOGIX 5000, but when I tried to open this specified file, it says "profile module not found".
If someone can help me with this problem, or convert it to PDF and send me, it would help me.
Thanks!(y)

Here's the link to download the file
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16K...meOMnDDfkw2WHUk4Wcno_epE8ufa1-RjLBgdU43DoaMhU

Hello folola1 and welcome to the forum. I was able to open the project and produce the PDF output. Hoe this helps. I suggest you post a screenshot with the error you are seeing with as much detail as possible. Maybe someone can figure out your problem. It may be something trivial.

First search gave me this..

"Solution
Recommended exporting to .L5K and importing into a new project. For more information on this, please see RSLogix 5000: Save Project as an .L5K File."

First search gave me this..

"Solution
Recommended exporting to .L5K and importing into a new project. For more information on this, please see RSLogix 5000: Save Project as an .L5K File."
So, how would i do this ?
I mean, i cant even open this file on the RSLOGIX, there's any way i can convert even with this error ?
If u could try to open this, would help me.

Anyway, thanks for ur attention !

Hello folola1 and welcome to the forum. I was able to open the project and produce the PDF output. Hoe this helps. I suggest you post a screenshot with the error you are seeing with as much detail as possible. Maybe someone can figure out your problem. It may be something trivial.
Thank you so much!!!
This saved hours of work.

And here is the screenshot of the error, I don't have experience with this, so it may be something really dumb.

Here's a folder with the error screenshot: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dTH-QQSF582ST4sILN_J8nD2blb6397R?usp=sharing

Hi folola1, I open your file it is V17, I can convert it to V20 or V32. I have no V17.
I can save it to .L5K and send it to you, just let me know.
So, if this doesn't take too much of your time, I would like to try it.
I was planning to learn about the RSLOGIX with this program.

Thank u so much for your attention !

In order to download software and other information from the Rockwell site you need to register your e-mail account. Further, some downloads are free of charge but for some others, such as installation of licenses software, you do need the product serial number and other information. I checked that version 17 is discontinued. Please see screenshot below and also the link below.
What is the version of RSLogix 5000 installed on your computer, by the way. I show you how to identify the version in the screenshot below.

RSLogix5000_version_Issue.jpg