Rslogix does not see the modules

desa

Hello, working with a test project, encountered such a problem that rslogix5000 does not see the modules, in rslinx I see them, the driver with this ip address is the only one, I deleted harmonic files, rslinx restarted through services. IP addresses match, pinging, but for some reason I can not see them in the project, a new project, with a separate backplane did the same thing. Thanks for the answers.

backplane.png rslinx_cpu.png Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png

Welcome to the PLCTalk forum community !

In Studio 5000, go to the Controller Organizer on the left side of the screen, then look at the very bottom on that pane for a divider, and pull it upwards until you can see the status of each I/O device when you highlight it in the I/O tree.

That will tell you if the problem is an ordinary network timeout, or if it's a configuration problem.

The screenshots you provided suggest that your so-called "root bridge" 1756-EN2TR module that you have named RemoteIO_1 (192.168.15.53) and is located in Slot 03 of the chassis with the ControlLogix CPU, may not be connected to the same physical or logical Ethernet network as the 1756-EN2TR modules that you have labeled RSU21 (192.168.15.57) and RSU22 (192.168.15.58).

Welcome to the PLCTalk forum community !

In Studio 5000, go to the Controller Organizer on the left side of the screen, then look at the very bottom on that pane for a divider, and pull it upwards until you can see the status of each I/O device when you highlight it in the I/O tree.

That will tell you if the problem is an ordinary network timeout, or if it's a configuration problem.

The screenshots you provided suggest that your so-called "root bridge" 1756-EN2TR module that you have named RemoteIO_1 (192.168.15.53) and is located in Slot 03 of the chassis with the ControlLogix CPU, may not be connected to the same physical or logical Ethernet network as the 1756-EN2TR modules that you have labeled RSU21 (192.168.15.57) and RSU22 (192.168.15.58).

Yes, indeed. Status : waiting . And RemoteIO_1 with status running. I think I'll figure it out. Thank you very much.
error on en2tr code 16#000c which is on the backplane with the modules

Last edited: