Powerflex 525 - Using Start and Stop Pushbuttons

Cydog

Good Morning ,

I would like to start a Powerflex 525 with a N.O. Start Pushbutton , and when the N.O. Start Pushbutton is released I would like the motor to stay running till I press the N.C. Stop Pushbutton.

I guess this is considered a 3 wire Start/ Stop ? I wired it up like a normal
start / stop , and selected P46 to 2 ( DigIn TrimBlk ) , and the motor will only run as long as I keep the Start Pushbutton pushed in .

Only option to just put a relay with a hold in circuit ?

Thanks so much in advance ,

The digital input you are using must be configured for 3-wire control. Change t062 from the default 48 (2-wire forward) to 49 (3-wire start).

Thanks , Plvlce . I changed it to 49 , and it did not work at all after that. Any other options you can think of ?

Thanks so much.