transfer to new OP77B hmi

Kataeb

Kindly, we are trying to transfer a project to a new op77b, using Mpi cable with 187.5kb. The Set Pg Pc is detecting it, and the Op77b is transfer ready, enabled mpi, waiting for host...
We tried with Prosave, but it is not seeing the hmi. Same issue with Wincc Flexible 2008 sp3.
Could it be an issue that it is a new op, so we must use serial or usb cable for first time download?

We did as you mentioned.
Could it be an issue that it is a new op, so we must use serial or usb cable for first time download?

https://support.industry.siemens.co...op-77a-op-77b-(wincc-flexible)?dti=0&lc=en-WW

No, it should be ok. By default Channel 2 (MPI/DP) is disabled for transfers from WinCC flexible/Comfort until you go into the "Transfer Settings" and enable it. In Set PG/PC Interface, make sure "only master on the bus" is checked and I recommend using 0 as your MPI address. Make sure you're changing the settings in the S7ONLINE access point.

What cable/device are you using to connect to the OP77? Is it 1-to-1, meaning only the PC and OP are connected to each other?

Last edited:
Yes, we tried with , Pg/Pc is the only master on the bus , Pg Address 0 , Timeout 30 s , Transmission rate 187.5 kbps , Highest station address 31 .

We are using the cable 6ES7901-0BF00-0AA0 connected to the CP5711 of the PG .