Compact Logix PLC Indication LEDS

a_lost_instro

Is it possible to get the LED Status Lights out of the code?
I will use the GSV Block with the 'Module' Class and 'LedStatus' for the CPU.
I am having trouble working out how to get the status lights off of the Analogue Input/Output modules.
I was trying to use the 'Module' class name and EntryStatus for the attribute name, but I don't seem to be able to select the IO modules individually only the 'Local' branch on the tree nothing under it.
I have attached a picture of what I am trying to achieve.
the Digital IO will be just the RAW IO for the cards but I would like to use the CPU and Analogue card indication lights if possible.

IO Monitor question.jpg

Similar Topics

Been seeing a high failure rate on these PLC's on 2 of our process. The control power is feed through a APC UPS to a 24VDC power supply to power...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever used a 2711R -T7T Panelview 800 with a Compact Logix PLC over Ethernet comms? the 2711R -T7T Panelview 800 is usually programmed...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm currently doing a college course in robotics and automation and a question we were asked was. A software application used by production...
Replies
Views
is there a way to open a compact logix plc program and then compare that to the program that is actually running in the plc Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am using a Compact Logix CPU and PanelView 5510 HMI, and i am using Studio 5000 (V32.02) platform for developing the program for both...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom