TIA Translation tool

bcz14

Hi, I'm trying to find the best way to translate a full TIA Project from German to English. I was looking into the TIA Translation tool and it seems that I have to create a dictionary first in order for it to translate the project. Can these dictionary files be found/downloaded from somewhere or is it something I have to manually create every time?

If anyone can recommend a good/efficient way of translating projects that'd be great. Also, this is my first time in the forum so I apologize if a similar thread already exists.

Bump.

I have the same issue, the same question. I have loaded the exported text files into the Translation Tool... but no dictionaries come with it.

I must be missing something.

Bump.

I have the same issue, the same question. I have loaded the exported text files into the Translation Tool... but no dictionaries come with it.

I must be missing something.

I ran into this before. Basically you have to make your own dictionary.

I used a google sheets extension that would take the exported texts from TIA and automatically translate to English. From there I used that google sheet and imported it into the translation tool.

I'd give more detailed instructions if I could. It's been almost a year and I got a different job since then.

In short, it will not translate anything for you. You have to do the leg work and then it will change everything for you.