Import ABB AOI into studio 5000

waqas

Hi,

I am having problem when importing add on instruction for ABB drive. I have attached the images here showing the rung is red after I entered the parameters into the AOI.
Please someone help me.

image 1.PNG image 2.PNG image 3.PNG

Hi,

I am having problem when importing add on instruction for ABB drive. I have attached the images here showing the rung is red after I entered the parameters into the AOI.
Please someone help me.

I've used quite a few AOIs, and I am pretty sure that none of them were imported as AOIs.

The vendor that supplied the equipment usually has example code, usually with the extension .L5X, and you import the rungs into your code so that you can rename the structures if you are going to use duplicates, etc and avoid your existing tags.

Do you have example code that you are importing rungs from, or are you typing things in manually?

I don't have any ABB drives to experiment with, so I can't try it myself.

Hi,

Please someone help me.

If you go offline, you can hit the "Verify controller" options and it will list out an error message.