Unico Uedit software

arpus4KM

Lifetime Supporting Member
Anyone have any idea about this legacy software from Unico? I've attempted to contact them a few times and can't get any response about it, I can only imagine it's gone?

They have some old PCB style controllers that use something of this sort to modify them and I'm trying to get ahold of it to make some jobs easier.

To be clear, I'm looking for what they use for their old controller boards back in 2001 or so.

Last edited:
Would that vintage use uedit or pcterm? Uedit is still used with current vintage controllers. Unico can be a bit hard to talk to, have you called?

Would that vintage use uedit or pcterm? Uedit is still used with current vintage controllers. Unico can be a bit hard to talk to, have you called?

they give PCterm as a download, so that wouldn't be a problem. I got busy signals when I called so wasn't sure what to do after that other than search around for it and see if anyone knows if it's still available. But it makes sense that it's hard to find if its still in use for new stuff today.