Sprecher+Schuh Sestep 290

Sestep 290

I have the cable (it has a convertor on it)
I have the manual (hard copy only)
I like beer (hint hint).
I'd like the software.

newmann can you please send me a copy of the software?
[email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
e=mc2
e=favour | m=amplitude of favour | c=beer | 2=an integer that by which the quality/quantity/homebrewness determines the frequency

Last edited:
welcome to the site.
I cant help you sorry,
Please dont duplicate posts like this they are old ones it is better to post your first independently.

I might be of use to someone here..

Hello all! Not sure if anyone would like assistance with the seater 290 plc and programming. I have a programmer and cable, as well as 5 years of experience with this specific plc. I have two of them and use them often to muck about with and one is a dust extractor controller. Please message me at 0448*700*946 or [email protected]

Sprecher+schuh CPU SESTEP 290

I have client with Sprecher+schuh CPU SESTEP 290. I need to make small change to program. How can I do? The serial is a normal RJ485? Does anyone can send me the programming software?
My email is [email protected]