Vijeo Citect %MD0 address

rolf.viktor

Hello guys

I need some help. I want to setup the address in Vijeo Citect to read data from %MD0 (for a TWIDO PLC) but I don't know which is the right one. I read here that the address 412288 is OK for %MD0 but I can't read data. In runtime mode show me #BAD.

Please help me!:confused:

Hello guys

I need some help. I want to setup the address in Vijeo Citect to read data from %MD0 (for a TWIDO PLC) but I don't know which is the right one. I read here that the address 412288 is OK for %MD0 but I can't read data. In runtime mode show me #BAD.

Please help me!:confused:

The addrees you want is 400000 or 400001 (dependng on the driver you selected) and you want to set the data type to LONG. if that dosn't work try 40000 or 40001

Chris

Help

By the way, I have one question. Is there any limitation to address in vijeo citect. Because I only can assign variable tag of string with address S510. But when I start to assign at S511 and above, it says unknown error. what happen?