AB AENT - Communication Issue

Hi... Good evening all...
In AB 1794-AENT module and AB 1734-AENT Module suddenly below problem has come

AB 1794-AENT module - Network status solid red blinking has come instead of green colour .
AB 1734- AENT Module- Pointbus status solid red blinking has come instead of green colour.

In Field side, all equipments are not running but in SCADA it was showing healthy condition ( Running Status ). AB 1794-AENT located at Main PLC panel and AB 1734- AENT located at MCC panel.

After seeing this condition, I did power recycling at both zones then automatically some of DO relay are energized and Main Network switch ( Pro Curve - HP Make ) status i checked and System come back to normal after power recycling.

Can anybody tell me exact problem what actually happened and due which its happened.

Manuals for your two devices, which have tables to interpret the status indicators:

http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/in/1794-in082_-en-p.pdf
http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/um/1734-um011_-en-p.pdf

On the 1794-AENT, a blinking LED means "One or more of the connections in which the adapter is the target has timed out."

On the 1734-AENT, a blinking red LED can mean a few things (see manual), but the most likely cause, given that it was working previously and that the 1794-AENT also had the symptoms above, is "Node fault (I/O connection timeout) occurred."

Nobody can be sure of the "exact problem", but it's likely that there was a communication failure between each of these modules and the associated controller, and that cycling the power caused whatever was causing the root issue to re-initialize correctly.