search software OMRON NT2ST for NT2S-SF122B

terro53

somebody can help me? I have a HMI OMRON NT2S-SF122B-EV2 and i can't use it with a PLC omron because i must programing it before use it?

Thank to help me ?

somebody can help me? I have a HMI OMRON NT2S-SF122B-EV2 and i can't use it with a PLC omron because i must programing it before use it?
This is normal for most automation solutions, you have to tell it to do something, before it will actually do anything.

I have never seen the model you quoted, but by searching my omron manuals, I found that it is 'Omrons 2-Line Interface'.

Surprisingly tho, the software is not part of CX-One, or I did not install it when CX-one was installed.

Is this for a new project?

I suggest you start with obtaining the software for the NT2S, acquainte yourself with that, and come back with any more questions. There are a % of Omron people here, which brings me to ask, is this unit still in supply, or has the NS range replaced it? These types of displays are a good option for small installations, where data display required is minimal.