Can no longer go online with PLC - controllers don't match!

Syrist

This is weird but twice now at two different customer sites I tried to go online with the latest PLC code and was prompted to upload or download. Previously (3 months ago) I got online without any trouble. Also the online program has not changed.

The only thing I noticed when prompted was that the controller types did not match. The online controller was "1756-L62/B" and the offline was "1756-L62". The serial numbers match.

Could there be any explanation for this sudden "/B" thing that prevents me from going online?

The one customer I tried using their site computer and the second customer I tried using my laptop. Two completely different situations.

Here's a screenshot:

58723183.jpg

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, I think I've resolved the problem myself for now, so this is more informational for anyone else that might run into this same issue...
Replies
Views
I often use the Rockwell e-tools link to get list pricing of Allen-Bradley products, just for budgetary purposes. Recently I've noticed that the...
Replies
Views
I am a student and they asked me to do a programming using the parameters, I have everything fine, I made the tags and addressed them with the plc...
Replies
Views
I am a student and they asked me to do a programming using the parameters, I have everything fine, I made the tags and addressed them with the plc...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have followed the "On_board Audit Demo" sample in FactoryTalk View Studio ME to add the functionality of exporting the Audit, Alarm, and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom