Allen bradley panel view plus 1000

kohsa

Hi gents,

In my allen bradley panel view plus 1000 HMI have three levels of password protection, ( OPERATOR, MASTER and ADMIN). I would like to change the password of MASTER level because now in plant everyone knows the password. Anybody can help me that how I can change the password?

Appreciated if any one can give the correct suggestions.

Thanks.šŸ““šŸ““

šŸ™ƒ
Hi gents,

In my allen bradley panel view plus 1000 HMI have three levels of password protection, ( OPERATOR, MASTER and ADMIN). I would like to change the password of MASTER level because now in plant everyone knows the password. Anybody can help me that how I can change the password?

Appreciated if any one can give the correct suggestions.

Thanks.šŸ““šŸ““

In Studio you have a "Users and Groups" directory inside the explorer. There you can set which user goes into which group and all the password configuration.