Electronic data sheet

kohsa

Hi, I retrived the programs from the Allen Bradley control logix controller through RS LOGIX 5000 software, but some bentley nevada modules (BN1701) programes are not showing in the backup files. I suspect this issue is due to the missing of EDS file. Anybody can help me to download the particular EDS file for that Bentley nevada modules?

You may have to install the AOP (add On Profile) from the manufacture of the devices. They should have it on their web site. An EDS file will only make your RSLinx happy.

You may have to install the AOP (add On Profile) from the manufacture of the devices. They should have it on their web site. An EDS file will only make your RSLinx happy.

I think GTO is correct. However if you need the EDS you can sometimes get it directly from the device by right clicking on that device in Linx and downloading it off the device.