.apa file is not a valid archive file (Need help)

backendcode

Good Morning Everyone,

I know this question has been asked many times on this forum but honestly, I couldn't find the answer. So I have .apa file which I received from customer and I do want to restore that file but i am not able to restore it and it gave me a message "filename.apa file is not a valid file".

After some research, I found that if .apa file was created in version 8 and I am trying to restore using version 9 then i won't be able to restore it until my FT application manager version is same as ft version used to create apa (If this is true then honestly it sucks)

I also changed the apa extension to .zip and then extract the files and drag into my HMI project but can't see anything in existing project in FT.

Can anyone introduce me to the best and reliable solution?

Thank you for the help and you guys have a great day!

Thank you,